RangeMe connects buyers, brands and distribution
July 12, 2019
Here’s why RangeMe should interest your Brand:
Our first exposure to RangeMe was back in 2016. I was a National Sales Director of an expanding snack company.
With a long list of responsibilities, a crucial one was connecting the brand with category managers and distribution channels.
Because of my previous background managing digital marketing, I quickly understood the potential RangeMe had to organize a brands digital presence, in a user-friendly web experience. At that time, the Verified service was only a concept, but I had already bought into it and was eager to engage.
Our top reasons for a brand to consider RangeMe:
- It’s simple to use and set-up.
- Your brand has instant credibility and it’s verified.
- If you don’t have a large Trade Show budget, RangeMe levels that playing field.
- Incredible analytics are provided on buyer traffic and activity on your page.
- Brands get direct access and information to category reviews.
- It costs less than $1,500 per year.
- ECRM is RangeMe’s parent company, connecting CPG Brands and Retail Category management on-line and in person.
Here’s what a Category Manager is going to view: