Table top food & Beverage shows Do matter!
July 2, 2019
It’s easy to get excited about big cities, large shows and their exciting events. However, as they say, bigger isn’t always better.
Here’s why we prefer Table Tops over large format Food and Beverage Trade Shows.
- These shows are almost always selling shows.
- Small to intermediate retailers need these shows to connect with you.
- Your Brand can flex into more custom promotions at these shows. Scrap the pre-set conditions and go to pencil and paper.
- Give smaller retail accounts a year long strategy of promotions and then assess and repeat yearly.
- Some of the best Distributor Table Top shows are Kehe, UNFI, DPI, CoreMark and Vistar.
- You can empower a distributor sales team with better focus on individual deal making.
- Typically these events are 1-2 day event leaving time for follow-ups and travel without a shock to your everyday operations.
For input and guidance on how to formulate a long term balance of Trade Show strategies in Food and Beverage distribution.